Monday, November 26, 2012

NEW ME OUTLINE template


MAKE UP A TITLE


Thesis:  (Find it in the introduction and put it here.)

I.          INTRODUCTION


II.        The first thing about myself I would change is …(finish/revise this sentence).

A.    Supporting sentence
B.     Supporting sentence
C.     Supporting sentence
D.    Supporting sentence
E.     Closing sentence


III.       The second thing about myself that I would change is …(finish/revise this sentence.)

A.    Supporting sentence
B.     Supporting sentence
C.     Supporting sentence
D.    Supporting sentence
E.     Closing sentence


IV.       There is at least one more thing I would change about myself and that is…(finish/revise this sentence).

A.    Supporting sentence
B.     Supporting sentence
C.     Supporting sentence
D.    Supporting sentence
E.     Closing sentence


V.        CONCLUSION