Friday, November 16, 2012

MAKING YOUR OWN DETAILS - OUTLINES DAY 3


MAKING YOUR OWN OUTLINES – DAY 3

Make outlines from the information below.  Follow the correct outline form.
Add your own details (A, B, C, D, etc.)  Don’t forget INTRODUCTION and CONCLUSION or closing sentences.

Title:  GROCERY SHOPPING
Thesis:  There is a great variety of foods available to buy in a grocery store.

Topic sent:  Dairy products are important items on your shopping list.
Topic sent:  Remember to purchase fresh produce, too.
Topic sent:  Be sure to shop in the meat department.
Topic sent:  Although they are not always nutritious, it’s fun to shop for snacks, too.


Title:  MY RELATIVES
Thesis:  I have been blessed with a very large extended family.

Topic sent:  These are the members of my immediate family.
Topic sent:  My grandparents are part of my extended family.
Topic sent:  I also have a few favorite cousins, aunts, and uncles.